Crank up your gym-based cardio with the speed agility ladder.
While it is mainly used to condition athletes, the inclusion of this training tool can put a fresh spin on a stale cardio routine and, who knows, it may even unlock your inner elite athlete!
- Perform ladder drills at the beginning of your workout when you are fresh.
- Focus on the quality of your movements, executing the moves with perfect form.
- Land on the balls of your feet.
- Pump your arms and hands.
- Keep your head, neck, shoulders and hands as relaxed as possible.
- Keep your head up and as still as possible. Keep your gaze up.
Try out the workout below and show us your ladder drill moves on social media! Tag #stayingfitwithFitness and @fitnessmagsa on Instagram.