FITposium 2017 will be held October 20-21, 2017 in Phoenix. The educational and inspirational conference is focused on success in the fitness talent and entrepreneurial industry. This two-day seminar will feature a variety of sessions to prepare fitness talents with everything they need to know to enter the marketplace including:
- What magazines are looking for in submissions
- How to develop a marketable portfolio
- How to cultivate business leads
- Techniques on establishing lasting business relationships
- How to effectively market a brand both traditionally and digitally and,
- Most importantly, how to make a profit in the industry as a fitness entrepreneur
Presenting at the event will be fitness entrepreneur and cover model Callie Bundy, internationally published fitness photographer James Patrick, fitness model and entrepreneur Kim Dolan Leto, the editor in chief of Max Sports & Fitness Magazine LaRue Gillespie, the editor in chief of Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine Katelyn Swallow, the editor in chief of Scottsdale Health Magazine Gabby Richman, the CEO of LoudRumor.com Mike Arce and more to be announced.
Registration and additional details about the event are available at www.FITposium.com
Being a talent in the fitness industry is exciting and empowering. This conference provides the information needed to accelerate the journey to success. FITposium gets fit brands in shape!
For more information, please contact email@example.com